Will there be a steam key for itch buyers when this releases?
A downloadable game for Windows, Linux, and Android
Something went wrong. While you were exploring uncharted space an unknown wormhole took you off course. What you do know is that your warp engine aren't powerful enough to open it again. Use what you have, look for ressources and try to find a way back to civilization.
• Transform items into energy to survive
• Fight enemies
• Use your energy to craft new weapons and ships
• Go through 12 increasingly difficult solar systems until your reach the ultimate artifact
• Run back up with the artifact to complete the game and record your high-score
• Now do it again and try to beat your best score!
The game is updated regularly to add more content and fix any issues. It already features :
• 18 unique ships
• hundreds of weapons
• scanners, utilities, shields, converter and dozens of other items to customize your ship and create unique synergies
• Multiple celestial object like planets, suns, anomalies and more!
• 12 main levels and 3 optional branches
• 3 races each with unique characteristics and story
• Unique challenges
※ The game does not require any internet connection.
※ No Ads or Microtransactions
|Platforms||Windows, Linux, Android|
|Made with||Aseprite, Godot, Bfxr, Audacity, Krita|
|Tags||2D, Exploration, Pixel Art, Retro, Roguelike, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Top-Down, Turn-based Strategy|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Languages||English, French, Japanese|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I hadn't thought about it. The steam keys should be available now
I'll look around, maybe I missed something. I'll let you know if I find something!
As far as I can tell everything is setup right. You might need to reload the purchase page. There should be a button. If it's still not working let me know.